Thinking of joining our team? That’s absolutely the right place to get aboard the CaiRollers!
Wanna be a part of something new and exciting?
Once you have joined, we expect you to go through a training class where we teach you how to skate, stop, fall, and then play the game.
- All skill levels welcome
- Over 18 years of age
- We can teach you how to skate
- Skaters are females
- Refs, Coaches, Sponsors, Non Skating Officials (can be male)
- Start-up kit: quad roller skates, helmet, mouth-guard, elbow/wrist/knee pads.
- Commit to 2 days of practice a week
- Help us develop the league by committing 2-4 hours a month for a committee of choice:
- Public Relations
- Creative, and more.
Gear is currently our biggest obstacle. We are working on a way to import gear but until then we purchase abroad. We use upcoming travel weekends and holidays to bring back gear and have loaner sets in the team (first come basis). Contact us immediately to find out how we can help you or you can help us. Use Facebook page and send us a message.